Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0208 645 5147
Mr. Electric London South West can help you with all aspects of Commercial, Domestic & Industrial Electrical Installation, Servicing and Maintenance work.
The benefits of a Key Account with Mr. Electric London South West:
- Agreed response times
- Unique pricing schedule
- Your customers' interests protected
- Standardised service level
- Centralised billing
- Centralised job deployment
- Procedures agreed to suit you and your customer
Mr. Electric London South West allow you to concentrate on your business
Mr. Electric London South West can also ensure that through our complete support service, you are able to concentrate on your business, leaving us to ensure that your installations are fully compliant with the following regulations:
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (W.E.E.E.) directive
- The Electrical Equipment (safety) Regulations 1994
- The Electricity Supply Regulations 1998 as awarded
- BS 7671 Wiring Regulations
- Part 'P' Building Regulations 2004
All our work is carried out by fully qualified technicians, to the latest edition of the wiring regulations: BS7671.
Mr. Electric London South West is committed to quality and is an NICEIC registered Approved Contractor.
Our National Accounts
Mr. Electric London South West provides unparalleled quality service to a wide variety of customers. Here are just some of our National Accounts.
- The AA
- Western Power Distribution
- British Gas
- C.E.T. Group
- Domestic & General
- Hanover Housing
- Home Assistance UK
- Aria Assistance
- Europ Assistance
- Chem Dry
- Store Maintenance
- Green Puzzle
- Corporate Support Solutions
Call our office today on 0208 645 5147 to discuss your electrical requirements and to see if your company would benefit from having a Mr. Electric London South West Key Account.